As you heard from Punxsutawney Phil, winter and cold temperatures are not leaving anytime soon. If you’re like us, then you are impatiently waiting for spring to arrive; so we made a list of activities to help you have fun during this time of year.
Here are Paul Davis’ favorite winter activities:
1. Warm up by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate
2. Eat a plate of cookies with a cold glass of milk
3. Go to a hockey game
4. Be charitable – donate food and warm clothing
5. Transport yourself to a warmer place by reading a book
6. Play board games with friends and family
7. Watch a movie marathon
8. Day dream of a beach vacation
Keep safety in mind no matter what you choose to do. Dress warmly if you go outside, follow safety procedures with heaters, and have an emergency kit ready in case of a disaster.