Paul Davis is a franchise organization that provides services to cleanup and repair damage to residential and commercial properties due to water, fire, mold, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 370 independently owned and operated franchises in the United States and Canada. Our headquarters is located in Jacksonville, Florida, as well as our National Training Center, where Paul Davis professionals are certified in the areas of emergency restoration, reconstruction and remodeling. Paul Davis puts people and property first throughout the recovery process.
History of Innovation Paul Davis is known for its innovation and pioneered many processes and services that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry, including the following.
- Collaborated with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring property damage
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs
- Created the Paul Davis Dry.in.3 guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model, Predict-A-DrySM, to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Built a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offered a performance warranty to insurance companies and continue to do so today
Our 50-year heritage is one of innovation, resourcefulness, empathy, and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering the highest quality services in the communities, towns and cities across North America, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
Our Parent Company
FirstService Corporation is a North American leader in the property services sector, serving its customers through two industry-leading service platforms: FirstService Residential, North America’s largest manager of residential communities; and FirstService Brands, one of North America’s largest providers of essential property services delivered through individually branded franchise systems and company-owned operations.
FirstService generates more than US$1.1 billion in annual revenues and has more than 15,000 employees across North America. With significant insider ownership and an experienced management team, FirstService has a long-term track record of creating value and superior returns for shareholders. The Subordinate Voting Shares of FirstService trade on the NASDAQ and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “FSV”.