Commercial Cleaning for Covid-19
Cleaning and applying disinfectants is what Paul Davis does on an everyday basis. We have the tools to address viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
- Our trained technicians will clean your facility by appropriately applying disinfectants.
- EPA and FDA approved against Coronavirus and most common viruses.
- Applied to specific standards.
Viral and bacterial infections are a constant threat in the world today. A simple decontamination program will bring peace of mind and a sense of safety back to your organization.
Prepare Now to Reopen and Reoccupy
Over the coming days and weeks, building owners, property managers, and employers will begin the process of reoccupying properties and reopening businesses. During these times of uncertainty and continuous change, how can this be done safely while returning to normal operations?
How We Can Help:
There is not a one-size-fits-all reoccupation strategy. Partner with Paul Davis to create a tailored COVID-19 cleaning solution best suited for your property in three steps:
- Paul Davis performs a site inspection
- Paul Davis develops a COVID-19 cleaning plan utilizing EPA approved chemicals against COVID-19 and most common viruses:
- ULV Fogging: Pre-emptive cleaning approach that provides coverage for walls, floors, and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: All the benefits of fogging with the additional coverage for high touch areas like desks, computers, door and desk handles, and telephone handsets.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: These are the industry accepted steps when a confirmed case of COVID-19 has been found. This is a full cleaning and application of disinfectants to your facility.
- A team of Paul Davis trained and IICRC certified biohazard technicians will perform cleaning plan in accordance with your needs:
What We Know:
- It is critical to clean and apply disinfectants to all hard surfaces, especially high-touch and common areas, when COVID-19 contamination conditions are unknown.
- Restoring a sense of safety and security to your employees, tenants, and customers is crucial.
- It will be necessary to redefine future cleaning and disinfection activities.