Every home or business can experience serious water damages, no matter where your building is located. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all cause major damages to your home. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your building is to contact the professionals immediately. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can inspect and repair the damage.
Signs of Water Damage
Every house has appliances that are imperative to everday life. But when they fail, they can cause major issues. Any home appliance that uses water can cause major damage by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage effeciently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Ways to Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main immediately to prevent permanent damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart and regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Provide
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7669 if you’re in need of water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.