No matter where you live, your business or home could receive serious water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall can all lead to major damages to your building. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your home is to call the professionals immediately. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can examine and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
Detecting Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need. But a broken appliance can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, any of these appliances could cause major issues by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Ways to Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few tips on how you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them immediately.
- Never pour grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to prevent any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your home and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Mitigation Services
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Effective Water Damage Mitigation Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need water damage mitigation call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.