No matter where you live, your building could receive severe water damage. Your home can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will examine and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
Causes of Water Damage
Every house has appliances that are needed for everday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause major issues. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, any of these appliances can cause major problems by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage effeciently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and fix them immediately.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you can turn off your water main right away to prevent permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, clean your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart and regularly check your house and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s just a minor leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger burst, call the effecient professionals from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Repair Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. All of our frachises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
We Have Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you need water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We’ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can count on on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.