Despite where your building is located, your building could receive major water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce the damage your home will sustain, call the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can examine and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Buildings Sustain Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are imperative to everday life. But a broken appliance can cause signficant damage. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that could flood and cause major damage. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the highly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Ways to Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common senseCheck your house regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Repair Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.