No matter where your building is located, your building could receive serious water damage. Your building can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will undergo. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can examine and repair the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Homes Sustain Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need for day to day life. Unfortunately, if they break, they can often bring more harm than good. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How Can I Prevent Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to prevent any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could point to a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart and check your home and appliances regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage mitigation services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can count on on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.