Preferred Vendor Programs
Every day, the Paul Davis network is counted on by leading insurance companies to restore the homes and businesses of thousands of property owners devastated by damage from water, fire, storm and other catastrophes.
Our national business development team works with insurance companies across the US, establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial agreements as part of their Preferred Vendor Programs that connect hundreds of Paul Davis franchise offices with agents and adjusters when they need us – 24/7.
The Paul Davis franchise network is experienced in participating in Preferred Vendor Programs – consistently performing work to the exact standards and specifications required of each. Our goal is to help you manage your claims costs while ensuring policyholder satisfaction.
What Paul Davis offers as part of Preferred Vendor Programs:
- More than 300 franchises and growing
- National claims assignment call center
- Trained restoration professionals that respond 24/7 in properly logoed vehicles and uniforms
- National Training Center with Applied Structural Drying instructors on staff to ensure all franchises are trained and certified by the IICRC
- Comprehensive communication of job status, estimates, scientific readings and other data between the Paul Davis franchisee and the insurance agent or adjuster
- Central Quality Assurance department to both write and perform estimate reviews
- Accurate, easy-to-read job files to verify work is completed
- Performance warranty
- Customer satisfaction survey results reporting
The Paul Davis national business development staff is available to discuss your insurance company’s Preferred Vendor Program and answer any questions you may have.
Call Paul! 888-473-7669